Is a group I superplasticizer additive, which regulates the properties of the concrete mixture during the production of ready-mix concrete, reinforced concrete, plaster mortars and semi-dry screeds.
- Increases the strength of concrete by 1-2 classes;
- Increases the density and homogeneity of the concrete mixture;
- Saves up to 22% of cement;
- Ensures a consistent plasticizing effect (does not depend on the component mixing sequence);
- Does not involve extra air;
- Does not cause corrosion of steel and efflorescence (does not contain chlorides).
For ready-mix concrete
- Increases the mobility of the concrete mixture from P1 to P5;
- Improves consistency and workability;
- Does not lead to spontaneous separation of the mixture components;
- Has a high water-holding capacity;
- The dosage is 0.8 - 1.5% of the total cement weight.
For reinforced concrete
- Effective for dense reinforcement of products;
- Reduces concrete cracking, prevents spalling;
- Ensures smooth, straight edges of products;
- Facilitates the creation of a cast concrete mixture, which easily fills the formwork;
- Reduces the duration and temperature of stream treatment;
- Reduces the duration and cost of the vibration compaction of products, improves productivity, etc.;
- The dosage is 0.4 - 1.0% of the total cement weight.
For plaster mortars
- Increases the strength of the plaster layer;
- Increases adhesion and elasticity;
- Reduces cracking, prevents spalling;
- Prevents delamination;
- Improves the stability of mortar;
- Ensures easy application on the walls;
- Ensures high penetration into concrete.
For semi-dry screeds
- Increases the durability of self-leveling floors;
- Ensures a flat floor;
- Reduces cracking;
- Provides high preservation of the mobility of mortar mixes;
- Provides uniform strength development;
- Suitable for installation of underfloor heating;
- Compatible with anti-freeze additives and with all types of dry mortar mixes.
The S-Drill™ SP superplastisticizer is an environmentally friendly product. It is supplied in containers of various capacities, in cans and in IBC tanks. It does not contain lignosulfonates or naphthalenesulfonates that can become a source of emission of harmful gases (ammonia, formaldehyde).